Thursday, January 8, 2009

January Freeeeeezzzzzeeeee!







I'm not a very faithful blogger.......






I do have to apologize but I am not a very faithful blogger. Sometimes I feel like my life travels at warp speed but I am making a New Years Resolution to try to blog more to let you know what is happening here at the Haven. The holiday season was uneventful and calm, which made it so much more enjoyable.






Penny Lane, my publisher released my first 3 prints in November. They do a wonderful job. The prints are done a a very nice quality paper, much better than I expected to be honest. I have had prints done before at printers but this paper is different.... very sturdy and great colors. The originals of the 3 paintings are up on my website for sale ( http://www.agiftofmaine.com/) and I have included pictures in this blog entry.






Now it is time to start some new paintings. This evening I will be prepping some 11 x 14 canvases. They work up quicker than a large piece and Penny Lane has been nipping at my heels for me to get moving on some new paintings for them.So it's off to paint.....talk to you soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment